Moist Apple Fritter Bread Recipe: This Is the Best Apple Cinnamon Fritter Bread Recipe Ever by 30Seconds Food
It's apple season! But why do you need a reason to make this delicious, moist apple fritter bread recipe? Come on! This easy apple bread recipe is wonderful for breakfast, brunch, as a snack or for dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes to 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar (divided)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (divided)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Here's how to make it:
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy with an electric mixer, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla, 1/2 cup milk and eggs. Beat until combined. Stir in the flour, baking soda and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- In a bowl, mix together the apples, half of the brown sugar and remaining cinnamon.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased loaf pan. Top with half of the apples. Add the remaining batter then end of the remaining apples. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove the bread and cool.
- To make the glaze, combine the powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle it over the cooled bread.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.