Moist Apple Fritter Bread Recipe: The Best Quick Sweet Bread Ever by 30Seconds Food
Why do you need a reason to make this delicious, moist apple fritter bread recipe? Come on! Tender apples are surrounded by a moist, cinnamon cake and topped with a sweet glaze. Delish!
The apple fritter bread is made with butter, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, whole milk, eggs, all-purpose flour, baking soda, brown sugar, peeled and chopped apples and cinnamon. A filling is made with brown sugar and cinnamon, as well as a sweet powered sugar glaze (just milk and powdered sugar). The bread smells heavenly while it bakes in the oven.
This easy apple bread recipe is wonderful for breakfast, brunch, as a snack or for dessert. Eat it hot or cold!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes to 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar (divided)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (divided)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Here's how to make it:
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy with an electric mixer, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla, 1/2 cup milk and eggs. Beat until combined. Stir in the flour, baking soda and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- In a bowl, mix together the apples, half of the brown sugar and remaining cinnamon.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased loaf pan. Top with half of the apples. Add the remaining batter then end of the remaining apples. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove the bread and cool.
- To make the glaze, combine the powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle it over the cooled bread.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.