Chocolate Chip Candy Corn Cookies Recipe: A Fall Cookie Recipe With That Candy You Either Love or Hate by 30Seconds Food
Face it: you either love candy corn or hate it. If you're a lover of this sweet fall treat, here's a fun cookie to try! This moist candy corn chocolate chip cookie recipe will make you smile.
Prep Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 9 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy corn
Here's how to make it:
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, vanilla and cream until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch and baking soda. Stir it into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour before baking.
- When ready to bake, put balls of the dough onto parchment paper-covered baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Place pieces of candy corn on top of the balls and gently press to adhere.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 8 to 9 minutes or until edges have set and they are beginning to lightly brown. Cool on the cookie sheets about 5 minutes before removing to cool completely.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Candy Corn $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Cornstarch $1 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.