One-Pan Prosciutto & Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe: This 20-Minute Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Magic by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup chopped prosciutto or ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces spaghetti or fettuccine
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the prosciutto in a skillet until crisp.
- Melt the butter in the same pan. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the chicken broth and milk. Add the noodles and prosciutto. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 15 to 18 minutes or until pasta is cooked. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Fettuccine $1 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Pasta Bowls $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.