One-Pan Ham & Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe: This 20-Minute Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Magic by 30Seconds Food
Pasta in a creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, speckled with crisp prosciutto or that leftover holiday ham, is insanely delicious. Not to mention that this easy pasta recipe cooks in one pan, and in only about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup chopped prosciutto or chopped ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces spaghetti or fettuccine
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the prosciutto in a skillet until crisp.
- Melt the butter in the same pan. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the chicken broth and milk. Add the noodles and prosciutto. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 15 to 18 minutes or until pasta is cooked. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Fettuccine $1 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Pasta Bowls $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.