Amazing Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake Recipe: 2-Minute Pumpkin Mug Cake Recipe (Bet You Can't Eat Just One) by 30Seconds Food
Pumpkin spice mug cake? Yep, you read right. Amazing doesn't even begin to describe this moist, delicious pumpkin spice mug cake recipe that cooks in just 2 minutes. Make two, because you won't be able to stop at one.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- dash of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons milk or nut milk
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a mug.
- Add the milk, pumpkin and vanilla. Mix well to thoroughly combine.
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, caramel, pumpkin spice caramel or sprinkle with ground cinnamon, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.