No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Recipe: A Heavenly, Creamy Pumpkin Dip Recipe for Fall by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese (I use Philadelphia brand)
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- graham crackers, vanilla wafers, gingersnap cookies or apple slices, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin and beat to combine.
- Beat in the Cool Whip until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the cinnamon and ground cloves. Chill until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Ground Cloves $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Gingersnaps $3 & Up
Graham Crackers $2 & Up
Vanilla Wafers $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.