Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe With Garlic Brown Butter Is What to Cook This Weekend (Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes) by 30Seconds Food
You deserve this lobster tail. Yes, you! This broiled lobster tail recipe is super easy to make and is on the table in less than 30 minutes – and goes with everything from corn on the cob and french fries to roasted vegetables and risotto. Dress it up as much as you want!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 lobster tails in their shells
- 2 sticks butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Using kitchen shears, cut the shell of each lobster tail down the center, leaving the tail intact. Lift the tail meat up so it's sitting on the shell. Place the lobster tails on a broiler pan.
- In a saucepot, melt the butter. Add the garlic, lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until the butter begins to brown. Turn the heat off.
- Brush the lobster tails with the butter, reserving the rest for serving.
- Broil the lobster for about 8 minutes or until the meat is opaque and firm when touched. Serve the lobster tails with the remaining brown butter.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.