Amish Potato & Ham Casserole Recipe: This 6-Ingredient Amish Ham & Potato Casserole Recipe Can Be Breakfast, Brunch or Dinner by 30Seconds Food
With ham, creamy cottage cheese, potatoes and eggs, this Amish casserole recipe will be a breakfast and dinner favorite. Even if you don't like cottage cheese, it's blended into the filling so it just provides creaminess. Give it a try!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 pound ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 russet potatoes, baked or boiled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the eggs and cottage cheese into a blender. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until well combined.
- Combine the ham, onion, potatoes and 1 cup of the cheese in a bowl. Add the cottage cheese mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish or 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes.
Note: If the cheese starts getting too brown, cover with a piece of aluminum foil.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.