A Budget-friendly Beef & Bean Chili Recipe for the Slow Cooker by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 to 8 hours
Total Time: 7 to 8 hours
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (29 ounces) kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 can (29 ounces) pinto beans, with liquid
- 1 can (29 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (29 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons chili powder, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, or more to taste
- optional toppings: sour cream, chopped green onions, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped red onion, avocado
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Drain the fat and pour into a slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.