Moist Apple Pie Spice Muffins Recipe: An Apple (Muffin) a Day Keeps the Hangry Away by 30Seconds Food
Stomach growling? Feeling a little hangry? There's nothing like fresh-baked muffins to make everything better, no matter the season or even the time of day!
These moist, delicious apple pie spice muffins are loaded with fresh apples and nuts, so they're super satisfying. This easy muffin recipe makes about 12 muffins, so we suggest keeping a basket full for breakfast, brunch or anytime snacking.
These moist muffins also make a wonderful gift for the holidays (because who would turn down fresh-baked apple pie muffins, right?)! They're so easy to make and ready in only about 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/4 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups peeled and diced apples
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon apple juice or water
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the flour, sugar, nuts, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, apples, oil and apple juice.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until just combined. Spoon into muffin tins that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $9 & Up
Self-rising Flour $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Ground Nutmeg $4 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Nuts $3 & Up
Quick Oats $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Apple Juice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.