10-Minute Stir-fry Chicken Recipe With Bamboo Shoots Could Not Be Easier to Make by 30Seconds Food
Got 10 minutes? That's how long it takes to cook this easy stir-fry chicken with bamboo shoots recipe. With a flavorful brown gravy, tender chicken and crunchy bamboo shoots, it'll move high up on that recipe rotation. Serve with rice or rice noodles. It's so quick to make, you could even whip up a few crispy eggrolls, too.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced into thin bite-sized pieces
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a little oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook, stirring, until browned and almost cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the bamboo shoots and cook about 2 minutes more.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Bamboo Shoots $2 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Oyster Sauce $3 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Dark Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.