Creamy Pumpkin Pie Spice Fudge: This No-Bake Pumpkin Fudge Recipe Can Be Dressed Up for Halloween by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and packed with pumpkin flavor, this easy pumpkin pie spice fudge recipe is a fun fall candy to make for the family. You can even add some chocolate to the top to make it more Halloween themed.
Prep Time: 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 2 to 3 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
- 4 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin spice coffee creamer or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- orange gel coloring (optional)
- chocolate sauce, for drizzling (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, cream, pumpkin pie spice and orange food coloring, if using. Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a square baking pan that's been lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting into squares.
Note: If you want to make it spooky for Halloween, drizzle with chocolate sauce. You could run a toothpick through the sauce to resemble spider webs.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Square Baking Pans $8 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Orange Gel Food Coloring $5 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
Chocolate Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.