4-Ingredient Hash Brown Potato Casserole Recipe: This Hash Brown Casserole Recipe Is a No-Brainer by 30Seconds Food
Four ingredients? You may rethink the hash brown casserole recipe you normally use because this one is delish and in the oven in no time. Did we mention it only has four ingredients?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 cups shredded frozen hash browns
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the hash browns, cream, green onions and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Top with additional green onions, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.