Clean-Eating Roasted Vegetables Recipe Is the Perfect Healthy Easter Side Dish by 30Seconds Food
"Many of my readers know that I absolutely adore roasted vegetables," says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "Once I discovered roasted vegetables as a cooking method in my early 30s I started eating a lot more vegetables every day, because they're just so tasty! These veggies are excellent for meal prep and stay good in the fridge for four to five days."
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 medium red onions, cut into eighths
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 red or yellow peppers, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 large poblano peppers, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 small eggplant, chopped
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, sliced
- a small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon high-quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- Put the prepared vegetables onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss to combine and arrange in a single layer.
- Roast in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.