Peanut Butter Protein Balls Recipe: Easy No-Bake Energy Balls for Healthy Snacking by Kim Wadsworth
I try to keep nutritious snacks in the house for both my sons and myself. This easy peanut butter protein balls recipe is a family-friendly favorite because it’s quick, easy and yummy, too! An added bonus is that the kids can serve themselves.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 to 15 balls
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts or cashews
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- optional ingredients: protein powder, dried cranberries, raisins, almonds
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix well.
- Shape into small balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to chill.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.