Easy Caramel Apple Jam Recipe: This Sweet Apple Caramel Jam Takes 20 Minutes to Make by 30Seconds Food
Fall means apples are plentiful, crisp and delicious. That's why fresh apple recipes are needed more than ever. This easy caramel apple jam recipe is an unexpected way to enjoy the fruit of the season.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3 pints
- 6 cups apples, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (1.75 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the apples, water, butter and cinnamon in a large pot. Cook over low heat until apples are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the fruit pectin. Bring to a boil. Add the sugars, stirring, and cook about 1 minute.
- Turn the heat off. Skim any foam off the top.
- Spoon the mixture into mason jars. Put on the tops.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and simmer the filled jars for about 10 minutes. Remove, turn upside down and cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.