Juicy Pork Chops Recipe With Apricot Mustard Sauce & Grilled Apricots: You're 20 Minutes Away From Gourmet by 30Seconds Food
Tender pork chops are cooked in a sweet, tangy apricot and mustard sauce then topped with juicy grilled apricots. What's not to love? This easy, 20-minute pork chop recipe just looks like fall, doesn't it? Serve it with a vegetable or a side of crispy steakhouse fries.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or whole-grain mustard
- 2 apricots, pitted and halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the apricot preserves, apple cider vinegar and mustard. Set aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the chops about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until almost done. (Cooking time will depend on thickness of the pork chops.)
- Spoon the apricot sauce over the chops, reduce heat and cook about 3 to 5 more minutes or until chops are cooked through. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- To make the apricots, heat a grill pan or skillet over high heat. Toss the apricots with the olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Put the apricots cut side up in the pan and cook until they soften, about 1 to 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook about 30 seconds more. Serve the apricots on top of the pork chops.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Grill Pans $10 & Up
Apricot Preserves $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Whole Grain Mustard $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.