Moist Pumpkin Spice Blondies Cookie Bar Recipe Drizzled With Caramel & Cinnamon Sugar Topping by 30Seconds Food
Imagine a moist blondie cookie bar packed with pumpkin and spices, then drizzled with caramel sauce. Oh, my. Yes, this decadent dessert recipe is as delicious as it sounds!
Moist pumpkin spice blondie bars would be amazing enough on their own. But top them with cinnamon sugar, and then choose from our pumpkin caramel sauce or our salted maple caramel sauce (or even a store-bought caramel sauce), and you've taken this cookie bar to a whole new level.
If you like pumpkin and caramel, this blondie bar recipe may become your favorite dessert or snack recipe for the fall, winter or holiday season. Plus, these cookie bars are so easy to make and ready in only about 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 1 stick butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Here's how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, egg, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in the flour until just combined.
- Pour the batter into an 8x8-inch baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper.
- Combine the topping ingredients. Sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes. Cool the cookie bars and drizzle with caramel, if using. Cut into squares.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.