Moist Pumpkin Spice Blondies Cookie Bar Recipe Drizzled With Caramel & Cinnamon Sugar Topping by 30Seconds Food
Imagine a moist blondie cookie bar packed with pumpkin and spices, then drizzled with caramel sauce. Oh, my. Yes, this decadent dessert recipe is as delicious as it sounds!
Moist pumpkin spice blondie bars would be amazing enough on their own. But top them with cinnamon sugar, and then choose from our pumpkin caramel sauce or our salted maple caramel sauce (or even a store-bought caramel sauce), and you've taken this cookie bar to a whole new level.
If you like pumpkin and caramel, this blondie bar recipe may become your favorite dessert or snack recipe for the fall, winter or holiday season. Plus, these cookie bars are so easy to make and ready in only about 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 1 stick butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pumpkin caramel sauce or salted maple caramel sauce (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, egg, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in the flour until just combined.
- Pour the batter into an 8x8-inch baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper.
- Combine the topping ingredients. Sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes. Cool the cookie bars and drizzle with caramel, if using. Cut into squares.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.