Korean Corn Cheese Recipe: An Amazing 3-Ingredient Side Dish Recipe Inspired By Two Cultures by 30Seconds Food
Korean corn cheese is a Korean-American side dish that's typically served with Korean barbecue, but it can also be served as an appetizer with tortilla chips. The ingredients are simple: corn (usually canned), mayonnaise and cheese. You can throw in a couple other fresh ingredients like we did in this recipe. Intrigued? Here's an easy Korean corn cheese recipe to try.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 17 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained or 2 corn of the cobs, kernels removed from the cob
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour into an ovenproof skillet or baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes minutes. If desired, broil for 1 to 2 minutes to brown the top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
Can Corn $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.