4-Ingredient Cheesy Breakfast Skillet Recipe Is on the Table in Under 20 by 30Seconds Food
You can have a hearty breakfast or brunch on the table in about 20 minutes with this easy breakfast skillet recipe. If you don't like bacon, substitute breakfast sausage.
This bacon and hash brown casserole recipe could even be spooned into a tortilla for an on-to-go breakfast. Simply wrap them in foil and go!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 23 minutes
- 4 cups frozen hash browns
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 - 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little butter in an ovenproof skillet (preferably a cast iron skillet) over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Stir gently.
- Crack the eggs on the top of the cheese. Sprinkle with the bacon.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 7 to 8 minutes or until eggs are set to your liking. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $12 & Up
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.