4-Ingredient Breakfast Skillet Recipe: 20-Minute Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole Recipe Is So Easy by 30Seconds Food
This bacon and hash brown casserole recipe could even be spooned into a tortilla for an on-to-go breakfast. Simply wrap them in foil and go!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 23 minutes
- 4 cups frozen hash browns
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 - 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little butter in an ovenproof skillet (preferably a cast iron skillet) over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Stir gently.
- Crack the eggs on the top of the cheese. Sprinkle with the bacon.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 7 to 8 minutes or until eggs are set to your liking. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.