4-Ingredient Cajun Pork Chops Recipe: Pork Chops Smothered in an Irresistible Cajun Tomato Gravy Are Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
One bite and you'll wonder how a sauce with such few ingredients (three!) could be so flavorful. This easy pork chop recipe with a simple Cajun tomato sauce is on the table in 20 minutes. You'll want to share this recipe with friends, so click that print button above!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minuets
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 6 pork chops
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning, or to taste (divided)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
Here's how to make it:
- Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to a skillet. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons (or to taste) of the Cajun seasoning. Bring to a simmer and cook about 10 minutes.
- While the sauce simmers, heat about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in another skillet. Season the pork chops with some Cajun seasoning. Cook in the hot oil until golden on both sides and cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the pork chops.
- Taste the tomato sauce and add salt and pepper, if needed. To serve, spoon the sauce over the pork chops.
Note: You could also undercook the pork chops slightly and finish cooking them in the Cajun tomato sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.