Creamy Pumpkin Hummus Recipe: This Savory Garlic Pumpkin Hummus Recipe Has a Sweet Side by 30Seconds Food
Creamy, garlicky and with a touch of sweetness, this easy pumpkin hummus recipe is what snack on this fall. Serve with naan, pita bread, vegetables, tortilla chips or spread of crusty bread or crackers.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can (14 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced fresh herbs
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- pepitas, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the garlic, olive oil, water, chickpeas, pumpkin puree, lemon juice and honey into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the fresh herbs. Pour into a bowl, drizzle with more olive oil and garnish with more fresh herbs, sesame seeds and pepitas, if desired.
Note: Roasted garlic adds even more flavor. Roast a whole head of garlic in the oven or put a few cloves of garlic in a saucepan with some olive oil. Cook low and gently until soft. Save the garlic-infused olive oil and use in recipes or on salads.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chickpeas $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
Pepitas $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.