Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies Recipe: The Easiest Pumpkin Cookie Recipe for Fall Baking by Ann Marie Patitucci
Fall is undoubtedly the season of pumpkin spice. The lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll and so many other treats made with pumpkin spice like smoothies, ice cream, pumpkin pancakes, cereal, creamer, even Peeps. Want even more pumpkin in your life? You can add pumpkin spice pudding cookies to your list, too!
I reviewed several cookie recipes and selected one based on its ratings, prep/cooking time and the ease of the recipe. This one by Creations by Kara is my favorite. There are only three steps! If you decide to join the pumpkin spice craze and make them on a crisp fall day, please share your experience with us in the comments!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened (but not melted)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups white chocolate baking chips or semisweet chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine butter, sugars and pudding mix in a large bowl. Beat in pumpkin and vanilla until creamy.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture with chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Drop cookie dough by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased or Silpat-lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Note: If you can't find pumpkin spice pudding mix, you can substitute vanilla pudding and add an additional 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Silpat Baking Mats $8 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.