Classic Club Sandwich Recipe: This Tasty Club Sammies Recipe Is One Club You Can Really Get Into by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
At my age, this club sandwich recipe is gonna be the closest I get to a club! I just love these delicious sammies. Something about the combination of meat and cheese, warm with toasted bread smothered in mayo. Sometimes I remove the crust and eat it with my pinky finger up!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Serves 1 (2 if you share)
- 3 pieces sliced white bread, toasted
- butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 pieces bacon, cooked
- 1 thick slice cheddar cheese
- 2 slices fresh oven-roasted deli turkey
- 2 slices deli-sliced ham
Here's how to make it:
- Toast the bread until golden, then spread a thin layer of butter on both sides of every slice while warm so the butter melts right in the crevices of the toast.
- Spread the mayonnaise on one side of one slice of bread. Top with lettuce and sliced tomatoes, then season lightly with salt and pepper. Place bacon slices on top.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of the second piece of toasted bread and place on top of the bacon.
- Top the second piece of toasted bread with cheddar, turkey and ham. Spread mayonnaise on one side of the last piece of bread and place on top of the sandwich, mayo side down.
- Secure with toothpicks and cut into four triangles. Serve with pickle wedges and chips.
Note: Sometimes I substitute leftover grilled chicken breast and switch up my cheese flavors. Although this is a classic recipe don't be afraid to use what's in your fridge or your favorite flavor combinations. You can even add leftover basil pesto for a spread. Enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.