Easy Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe: Tasty 5-Ingredient Cheesy Spinach & Mushroom Quiche Recipe by Sarah Amona
A lot of the calories in a quiche comes from the crust. This easy crustless mushroom and spinach quiche recipe doesn't have a crust, so it's a lighter, lower-calorie meal. Serve with a salad for a healthy dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups low-fat shredded Muenster cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Add the spinach and continue to cook until excess moisture has evaporated.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until tender.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add the spinach mixture and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a pie plate that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.