The Perfect Fall Salad Recipe: Roasted Pumpkin, Feta & Arugula Salad Recipe With Pumpkin Vinaigrette by 30Seconds Food
Think watermelon feta salad is the only way to eat feta with fruit? Think again! This healthy pumpkin (yes, pumpkin is a fruit!), feta and arugula salad recipe is full of delicious fall flavors. The salad is drizzled with a sweet and tangy pumpkin vinaigrette dressing. One bite and you'll stock up on pumpkins and feta.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes to roast the pumpkin
Total Time: 35 minutes
- roasted pumpkin slices
- baby arugula
- feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl or put into a salad dressing cruet and shake. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill individual salad bowls with baby arugula. Top with roasted pumpkin slices, crumbled feta cheese and drizzle with the pumpkin vinaigrette. Finish with freshly cracked black pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.