Oatmeal Stuffed Apples Recipes: Baked Oatmeal Lovers Will Go Nuts Over This Amazing Oatmeal Stuffed Breakfast Apples Recipe by 30Seconds Food
OMG, this breakfast baked oatmeal stuffed apples recipe is incredible. Serve this easy baked apples recipe warm drizzled with honey or maple syrup – or spoon on a dollop of vanilla yogurt to melt down the sides and into the filling. You could even serve this for dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Just wow.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 large Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit (cranberries, blueberries, raisins, etc.)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the tops off the apples and scoop out the core. Do not go all the way through the apple. Put the apples into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Stuff the mixture into the apples.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until apples have softened.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Old-Fashioned Oats $2 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Pecans $5 & Up
Almonds $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
Raisins $3 & Up
Dried Blueberries $5 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.