OMG Oatmeal Stuffed Apples Recipes: Baked Oatmeal Lovers Will Go Nuts Over This Amazing Stuffed Apple Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Serve this easy baked apples recipe warm drizzled with honey or maple syrup – or spoon on a dollop of vanilla yogurt to melt down the sides and into the filling. You could even serve this for dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Just wow.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 large Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit (cranberries, blueberries, raisins, etc.)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the tops off the apples and scoop out the core. Do not go all the way through the apple. Put the apples into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Stuff the mixture into the apples.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until apples have softened.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Old-Fashioned Oats $2 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Pecans $5 & Up
Almonds $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
Raisins $3 & Up
Dried Blueberries $5 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.