Crispy Pumpkin Chips Recipe: This Healthy Baked Pumpkin Chips Recipe Is Another Reason to Love Fall by 30Seconds Food
Crispy and healthy, this oven-baked pumpkin chips recipe just screams fall. Keep them on the savory side by just adding sea salt, or take it to the sweeter side by sprinkling them with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. How fun would it be to dip these pumpkin chips in pumpkin cream cheese dip?
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Here's how to make it:
- Slice the pumpkin into large pieces that can easily be cut on a mandoline.
- Run the pumpkin pieces through the mandoline to make thin chips. (You could also use a sharp knife to carefully cut the chips.)
- Put the pumpkin chips onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 220-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until they are beginning to brown and get crisp. Turn off the oven and leave the chips to cool about 30 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, if using. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mandolines $10 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.