One-Bowl Cornmeal Cake Recipe: The Perfect Cornmeal Bundt Cake Recipe to Add to Your Recipe Collection by 30Seconds Food
Like your cakes not too sweet? This easy cornmeal cake recipe is for those who like dessert on the less-sweet side. The sweet can come from whatever you want to dollop or drizzle on it, like maple syrup, honey or pumpkin caramel.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup self-rising white cornmeal mix
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup corn muffin mix
- 1 - 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and put it inside a 350-degree F oven to heat while you make the batter.
- To make the batter, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir until combined.
- Remove the bundt pan from the oven and carefully pour in the batter. Put it back into the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $10 & Up
Self-rising Cornmeal Mix $3 & Up
Self-rising Flour $2 & Up
Corn Muffin Mixes $1 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.