20-Minute Skinny Kung Pao Chicken Recipe Is Destined to Be a Family Favorite by Sarah Amona
Serve this easy chicken recipe over brown rice, white rice or even quinoa. It's so good!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 teaspoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 cups diced red pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Splenda (optional)
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken and almond flour in a small bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat the sesame oil in wok or deep pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Remove chicken from the wok.
- Add the green onions, garlic, red pepper flakes and powdered ginger. Cook, stirring, for 15 seconds.
- Combine the vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Mix well and add the sauce to the wok.
- Return the chicken to the wok and coat with sauce. Stir in roasted peanuts. Heat thoroughly. Top with additional chopped green onions.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Woks $12 & Up
Almond Flour $5 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Powdered Ginger $4 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Splenda $5 & Up
Peanuts $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.