Amish Lazy Day Roast Recipe: This Tender 5-Ingredient Beef Tips Recipe Makes Its Own Gravy by 30Seconds Food
We cannot imagine the Amish ever being lazy. But if they are – according to many Amish cookbooks – they make this lazy day roast recipe. With just five ingredients and a gravy that makes itself, you could pull this one off even on a busy day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 1/2 hours
Total Time: 1 hour and 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut into cubes
- 2 slices bread, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon minute tapioca
- 1 onion, sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients and pour into a buttered casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the ingredients with boiling water.
- Bake in a preheated 300-degree F oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.