Pumpkin Pie Martini Recipe: This Pumpkintini Cocktail Is Like Spiked Pumpkin Pie In a Glass by 30Seconds Food
There's nothing like the transition to fall. Colorful leaves, apple picking, comfort food and, of course, all things pumpkin spice. Give the season a proper welcome with this creamy pumpkin martini recipe – the pumpkintini, as we like to call it.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/3 cup pumpkin pie filling or pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk, nut milk or regular milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ground cinnamon, for garnish
- cinnamon sticks, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and the brown sugar. Pour onto a small plate.
- Fill a drink shaker with ice. All the vodka, pie filling, milk and maple syrup. Shake well.
- Dip the edge of a martini glass into water and then into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Strain the drink into the glass. Sprinkle with some ground cinnamon and add a cinnamon stick.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Martini Glasses $10 & Up
Graham Crackers $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Cinnamon Sticks $4 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Filling $3 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Drink Shakers $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.