15-Minute Steak With Mustard-Shallot Sauce Recipe: 4-Ingredient Sirloin Steak Recipe With a Tangy Mustard Sauce by Sarah Amona
Steak lovers, you are going to fall head over heels for this easy steak recipe with a creamy mustard sauce. Any steak could be substituted for the sirloin steak, but keep in mind sirloin has less fat than some other cuts like ribeye. Serve with a salad and your favorite vegetable.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak (1-inch thick)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
Here's how to make it:
- Season the steak with kosher salt and pepper. Spray a sauté pan with the olive oil spray. Cook the steak over medium-high heat about 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar and shallot.
- Slice the steak against the grain. Top the steak with the mustard-shallot sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauté Pans $10 & Up
Olive Oil Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Steak Knives $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.