4-Ingredient Steak Recipe With Tangy Mustard Sauce Is Dinner in 15 Minutes by Sarah Amona
All you need for this four-ingredient steak recipe with mustard sauce is a sirloin steak, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and a shallot. The Steak is seasoned with sea salt and black pepper and seared in a skillet. The simple sauce is whisked together in a bowl while the steak cooks. Slice the steak and drizzle it with the tangy sauce.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak (1-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
Here's how to make it:
- Season the steak with kosher salt and pepper. Spray a sauté pan with the olive oil spray. Cook the steak over medium-high heat about 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar and shallot.
- Slice the steak against the grain. Top the steak with the mustard-shallot sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.