Salisbury Steak Meatballs Recipe: This Easy Meatball Recipe Is Comforting Like a Front Porch Swing on Sunday by 30Seconds Food
If salisbury steak is your thing, you are going to flip over this salisbury steak meatballs recipe. Ground beef meatballs are cooked in a flavorful wine broth. Yum! Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles to soak up that incredible gravy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons minced parlsey
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced or chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground beef, parsley and onion in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Roll into meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the meatballs until browned on all sides, about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the onions to the pan. Cook until soft, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in the tomato paste and cook 1 minute.
- Sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add the beef broth and wine. Put the meatballs back into the pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until meatballs are cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 8 minutes. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.