Easy Pasta With Creamy Tomato Meat Sauce Recipe: Get Ready for the Recipe Requests by Donna John
This easy pasta with creamy tomato meat sauce recipe has been in my recipe arsenal for years. The ingredient list is short, the prep is simple and it cooks in no time – not to mention how delicious it is. Serve with a fresh vegetable or a salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 8 ounces fusilli, spaghetti noodles, rotini, penne or your favorite pasta, cooked according to package directions (I used fusilli)
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) Italian-style tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup cream
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground meat, onion and garlic in a skillet until meat is browned.
- Add the tomatoes with their liquid and the Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 30 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in the cream and heat through.
- Serve over the cooked pasta.
Note: You can also stir the pasta into the sauce in the pan before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Italian Tomatoes $2 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Fusilli Pasta $1 & Up
Rotini Pasta $1 & Up
Penne Pasta $1 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.