Easiest Saffron Risotto Recipe: A Creamy Saffron Risotto Recipe on the Table in About 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the chicken broth into a saucepot and heat over low heat. Keep it warm.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the shallots and cook over medium heat until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the wine and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add a ladle of the chicken broth. Cook, stirring constantly, until the broth has been almost absorbed. Add another ladle of broth. Repeat the process.
- When you have about one more ladle of broth left, stir in the saffron. Season with salt and pepper. When risotto is to desired consistency (you may not use all the broth), stir in the Parmesan cheese. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese and chopped parlsey, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Saucepots $10 & Up
Ladles $5 & Up
Arborio Rice $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Saffron $7 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.