Coronation Chicken Recipe: This 4-Ingredient Chicken Salad Recipe Deserves a Curtsey by 30Seconds Food
What the heck is Coronation chicken? Basically, it's a curried chicken salad recipe with royal ties. It was invented in 1953 to be served at the Queen's Coronation. Cool, right? Here's a simple Coronation chicken recipe you can make at home.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 - 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 4 cups cooked shredded or diced chicken
- 2 ribs celery, chopped (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, curry powder and mango chutney. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the chicken and celery, if using. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.