4-Ingredient Royal Coronation Chicken Salad Recipe Deserves a Curtsey by 30Seconds Food
At King Charles' coronation lunch on May 6, 2023,, he and Camilla will dine on a spinach, broad beans (aka fava beans) and cheese quiche. You can make that coronation quiche to celebrate the royal coronation with, or take Queen Elizabeth's recommendation with her coronation chicken salad. Here's the simple coronation chicken recipe you can make at home. The chicken salad is a simple combination of mayonnaise, curry powder, mango chutney, shredded chicken and chopped celery.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 - 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 4 cups cooked shredded or diced chicken
- 2 ribs celery, chopped (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, curry powder and mango chutney. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the chicken and celery, if using. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.