Easiest Pumpkin Spice French Toast Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Up That Basic French Toast Recipe by 30Seconds Food
French toast is good, but pumpkin spice french toast is just a little better – especially in the fall. This easy pumpkin french toast recipe has a few simple ingredients and is on the table in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup half and half or whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 slices day-old bread
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- Soak two slices of the bread in the egg mixture for a few seconds. Put them into the hot skillet and cook until bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining bread. Serve with maple syrup, honey or dust with powdered sugar.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.