5-Ingredient Amish Baked Spaghetti Casserole Recipe Is Budget Friendly by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles or fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese (mozzarella, cheddar or a combination)
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta. Toss to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a large casserole dish. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $9 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Fettuccine $2 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.