Honey Balsamic-Glazed Roasted Carrots Recipe Makes Everyone Happy by 30Seconds Food
Soft carrots, tangy balsamic vinegar, salty Parmesan, sweet honey and crunchy sunflower seeds – this easy roasted carrot recipe hits on so many notes. Carrot lovers are going to eat this vegetable recipe up! The carrots are roasted until tender then drizzled with a honey balsamic glaze and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. For crunch, garnish with some sunflower seeds.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds carrots, washed and left whole if smaller or cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- shelled sunflower seeds, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Put the carrots on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes, turning the carrots over halfway through.
- To make the glaze, put the honey and balsamic into a saucepot. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat and cook, stirring often, about 10 minutes or until it has slightly thickened. Add the butter and stir until melted. Set aside.
- When carrots are tender, drizzle the glaze over the top. Sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese and sunflower seeds.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.