Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe: This Delicious Cashew Chicken Will Become a Favorite Savory Skillet Dinner by 30Seconds Food
De-li-cious. That's the best word to describe this fantastic skillet chicken recipe! This easy cashew chicken recipe is so simple to make and will become a favorite savory dinner recipe after one bite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth or water
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 - 1 cup cashews
- green onions, for garnish
- cooked rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, combine the hoisin, chili garlic sauce and broth. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and put into a bowl. Sprinkle the cornstarch over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle in the rice wine vinegar and cook 1 minute.
- Pour in the hoisin mixture and cashews. Stir to combine and heat through. Garnish with green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Hoisin Sauce $3 & Up
Chili Garlic Sauce $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Cashews $6 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.