Skinny Mediterranean Baked Fish Recipe Cooks In 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
We love the Mediterranean Diet at 30Seconds! Eating a Mediterranean diet has been proven to have many health benefits. This easy Mediterranean-style baked fish recipe is simple but packed with herby goodness.
To make this healthy baked fish recipe you will need fish fillets, dried oregano, dried basil, dried rosemary, crushed red pepper flakes and olive oil. Simple ingredients that result in a tasty piece of baked fish.
Serve this easy seafood dinner with your favorite side dishes. We like fresh vegetables like spinach, asparagus, kale and brussels sprouts. Add a healthy grain like quinoa, farro or brown rice, and you've got a winning dinner that's on the table in under 30 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 fish fillets (flounder, tilapia, cod or your favorite fish)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Change up the dried herbs to fit your tastes. Thyme, chives, parsley or a Tuscan or Italian blend would work well.
- Flounder, tilapia, red snapper or cod would work for this dish. But use your favorite!
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fish into a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the oregano, basil, rosemary and crushed red pepper flakes over the fish. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Cover the fish and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 11.2g
Saturated Fat: 2.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 0.4g
Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
Total Sugars: 0.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.