Mediterranean Baked Fish Recipe: This Skinny Baked Fish Recipe Cooks in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 fish fillets (flounder, tilapia, cod or your favorite fish)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fish into a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the oregano, basil, rosemary and crushed red pepper flakes over the fish. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Cover the fish and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.