Gluten-free Taco Seasoning Recipe: Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix Recipe for Taco Night by 30Seconds Food
Even though gluten may not be listed on the packaging, many premade taco seasonings contain some gluten. If you're on a gluten-free diet or watching your gluten intact, here's a gluten-free taco seasoning recipe to make and keep on hand. It can also be used to season chicken, pork or steaks.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons chipotle chili powder or ancho chili powder
- 6 teaspoons paprika
- 5 teaspoons cumin
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or crushed red pepper flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together. Store in an airtight container.
Here's how to use it:
- Brown about 1 pound of ground meat in a skillet.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and about 1/4 cup water. Cook until water has evaporated.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chipotle Chili Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Paprika $2 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Ancho Chili Powder $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.